Sunday, October 31, 2010

Almost Done!

I'm so very excited that on Tuesday which just so happens to be my 36th birthday that I get to trigger my eggs to ovulate! Of course I'm also a little nervous...the last time a trigger shot coincided with a special date on the calendar so did my pregnancy test...and well that pregnancy didn't quite end the way we had hoped for, but I can't think about that!

Actually I'm surprised at just how mellow I am. There have been several evenings where I have looked at the clock and noted "it's 6:30" and gone back to what I've been doing. Then I will realize "It's 6:30!!! I have to inject my FSH!!!" This is another irony that occured during my last pregnancy. There were quite a few nights where I either forgot until hours later that I needed to inject myself. While I'm hoping that the outcome is the same in that I urinate on a stick and it become positive, I'm hoping that the outcome is different in that I'm celebrating a live baby at the end.

Of course I'm getting myself here, but I can't help it. While I'm exceptionally mellow I'm also thinking into the future here...and that is especially true since given the change to our health care coverage I'm almost done in more ways than one!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! And good luck with your trigger. Mellow is definately the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you're going to do NaBloPoMo!!!! To sign up click on the "click here to enter" text in red. Then enter your blog URL and then your blog name.

    If you have any questions, feel free to email me at ikesuzy at yahoo.com

    Looking forward to reading and learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete