Friday, January 7, 2011

Discovered...

I've been discovered!

Well, not in a Lana Turner kind of way but rather by happenstance of the blog world.

First I was discovered blogging again by my husband. I was kind of mad at him. Not because I have anything to hide, heck he knows it all before "you all" do but because there are things that I can type out here that I don't dare say out loud. I don't say them out loud because if I put them out there I can't take them back. Here, I can type anything I want and as long as I don't hit PUBLISH POST then I can take it back--poof--gone. Of course I can also push publish post, and then later when I'm thinking rather than feeling I can go to the edit option and click DELETE.

So I've been found out by a very "old" reader of my very old blog. What is "funny" is that even though I haven't updated my old blog in almost three years now I periodically get a comment on it (I authorized comments at my old digs) asking if I would please update. Of course I feel like a fake by not going back there and saying "Here I am, follow me over here if you want..." but on the flip side of that I don't.

My old story was about AJ. It was his space. The space that followed the heart ache that preceded his conception, and the heart wrenching depression that followed his loss and I don't want to go back there.

So now what? I've been discovered...if its a small world the internet is even smaller. Well, you're here. HI! I'm glad you found me. It's nice to see a familiar face. All I ask is that you keep this space separate from other spaces where our paths cross. On the flip side, if there is anyone else who "knew me when" have them stop by too. Who knows, maybe I will pour some wine and cut up some cheese and we can have a true blog warming party...

No comments:

Post a Comment