Monday, November 22, 2010

Back In The Water...

Today was a busy beginning to a very short week.

Tomorrow will likely be my final full day at work, though not my last for the week just the final full one. Ah yes there are rumors of early dismissal on Wednesday. Early dismissal, I sound like an elementary school student when it snows.

Work was its normal 8 hours of fun. I quickly glanced at the calendar and realized that on December 1st I need to start my 10 day regimen of Provera in preparation of our next cycle. Just like the day those 10 days will be here and gone before I know they even started!

After work I quickly changed out of my suit pants and blouse and into a more appropriate suit for the pool. One hour later I was sufficiently worked over and out. My back ached, and my arms felt like jelly but I was so glad to be back. I didn't realize how much I missed the hour to decompress, and just have a ball splashing around.

No pun intended, but God willing and the water don't rise I will be able to dedicate enough time to the class so that I won't gain weight this holiday season! Of course that means that I will have to stop after 1 piece of pie instead of the whole thing on Thursday...

No comments:

Post a Comment