Friday, November 12, 2010

Thats A Negative...

My temperature is flat at 98.4

I'm cramping. My bbs are weird. Encased in fabric and supported by metal they grow larger and heavier. Once released they breathe a sigh of relief and return to their normal selves. I am waking in the middle of the night and I do go to the bathroom while I'm up HOWEVER I'm not certain that I'm up because my tooth hurts OR because I have to urinate. I guess I will find out tonight after said problem tooth is removed.

Anyway...just because I wanted to be able to see if something might be going on in there I wanted to see if we could find out. Well there was nothing to see here folks. I peed on the Answer Early that promises you that at 9 DPO you can have a definitive answer (no pun intended) and then laid it down and got in the shower. As I doused myself under the warm stream I repeated "it's early even if its negative that doesn't mean anything" Of course when I was holding the virgin white save for one pink line stick in my hand all of that logic went out the window. Instead I said "shoot I'm not pregnant but at least I can have good drugs tonight!"

Sigh. I guess next Wednesday we will know for sure...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment