Tuesday, December 7, 2010

2 Day Wait...And Other Count Downs...

Tonight and tomorrow mark the final 2 provera pills that I must consume. 

I can't say that this comes a moment too soon.  I've been cranky, I've been hormonal, I've been an absolute horrendous wife.  Even something as simple as home made Christmas cards wasn't enough to pull me out of the drudgery that is Provera.

Two more pills then its over!  Two more pills and then a three day wait.  Five days till AF will be here.  Eight days until I will be on CD 3.  Eight days until my EDD with our baby AJ.  Eight days until I will be on the table being wanded.

I'm off to my water aerobics class and then I'm off to do some Christmas shopping.  I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I was given an unexpected credit limit increase on one of my credit cards AND I found out that our Christmas bonus is being given on Friday.  So I'm going to stop wailing about how hormonal I am.  I'm going to stop wailing about how much I hate December.  I'm going to stop being mad at the puppy who peed on my floor.  I'm going to enjoy this happy time.  I'm going to enjoy the next two days and all of those who follow.

I would like to say I have a good feeling about this upcoming cycle...but you know what, I'm refraining from all of that.  Instead I'm going to take it one day...or in this case two days at a time...but hey whose counting?

1 comment:

  1. Retail therapy baby!! Go have some wild, reckless, shopping!!

    ReplyDelete