Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Surprise!!!

You may totally disregard yesterdays post regarding the two day wait.  It's out of date less than 13 hours after I hit publish.

Out of date for today is cycle day 1.  Yup, I am early.  This happens quite often, I get a 22 day cycle while on Provera.  According to my instructions I am to take the Provera from CD 16 until CD 25 so that I will have that mythical 28 day cycle.  We have chosen the Provera route because I have difficulty on the pill, but alas Provera truly can't be counted on to make this stubborn body of mine cooperate.

I was nervous enough about the start of this next cycle.  This is very likely the last one, unless the billing department at the RE's office can assure me that my injectable coverage will not be an issue.  Then I said a prayer last night regarding a pregnancy, and then dreamed of positive pregnancy tests, c-sections, and lost babies.  This is not what I meant when I asked for a sign.  So I'm guessing the surprise of an early AF is just what I did request no???

1 comment:

  1. That sucks! I'm sorry. I know how disappointing it is when AF shows up early. I always feel like can't this stupid body let me cling to hope these last 2 days?!?!? Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete